Monday, December 31, 2007

It's The Last Day of 2007 - BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

So this is the last day of 2007
I'm ready for 2008 and refuse to do the whole year end review.

Instead, I want to look to the New Year and continue with all the positives in my life.

In 2008

I will continue to work hard

I will continue to work on my Diabetic Comedy, spreading diabetes validation through education and laughter

I will continue to take care of my health

I will continue to educate myself and learn from my mistakes

I will continue to be a good friend and never take for granted my good friends

I will continue to laugh from my belly until my whole body shakes, no matter how silly my niece and nephew think it looks

I will continue to gravitate towards the positive people and things in my life and cut ties with those forces that are negative

I will continue to be thankful for all that is good in my life because there's a hell of a lot to be thankful for.

1 comment:

BetterCell said...

Happy New Year Kelly Kunik in 9 hours and 10 min. to go.
Come to NYC and I will bake some doughnuts for you.