Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas From My Family to Yours - Literally

My mother Marjory when she was in the Ice Capades Circa 1946ish


May your and family have nothing but good times today!
The above Photo was taken when my mom was in The Ice Capades. A few years ago,
I decided it would make a great Christmas Card and added the Vixen.

Below is a catchy Coke-a -cola/ Walmart Holiday commercial that's been running in the movies theaters the past few months - starring Me niece Cristin & my nephew Anton.
Anton can be seen at the beginning - he's wearing the Santa hat & the white and black stripe shirt.

Cristin is featured as "The first girl ever kissed, your beautiful - I love you!" girl.

I'm very proud of them both and thought it would make a great Holiday vid for the blog!

Enjoy this day with friends and family and much love, luck, and happiness to you all!

A better version to the commercial can be found here:
Stock Up On Joy


Lee Ann Thill said...

Merry Christmas, Kelly :)

Cara said...

Holy cow! I've seen that commercial at the beginning of every movie I've seen since November...wait, that's been Twilight every time... :) I LOVE that commercial. It's so cool. Now I can say I know someone who knows someone in that. :P
By the way, your mom is too cool all dressed up like that! She rocks!
I hope your Christmas was fantastic.

k2 said...

Lee Ann -
Merry Christmas 2 you and yours!

Cara -
It's a great commercial on every level and my niece & nephew did a great job!
MY mother absolutely rocks!
Merry Christmas!

makingthechoice said...

wow, that's so cool! (and that song is going to be stuck in my head now :P ) Merry Christmas!!!! -Seonaid

Scott K. Johnson said...

That is AWESOME! Very. Cool. Indeed.

Hope your holiday was awesome K2, I appreciate all that you bring to the OC. :-)

k2 said...

Seonaid -
Yes, it's VERY cool!
Hope you had a great Christmas and may 2009 bring you nothing but joy!

Scottie J
Right back at you my main man!
You always make me laugh, and you always make me think!