Friday, July 24, 2009

D-Blogger Summit Teaser

I Literally just drove back from the airport (and Friday afternoon gridlock,) walked in the door, threw down my keys and “plugged in” after returning from the D-Blogger Summit at Roche Pharmaceuticals.

The event was historical and emotional, educational and explosive  AND I WAS SO HAPPY TO BE THERE FOR IT ALL.  

And yes, my mind is spinning faster than Jeff Gordon at Indy!  So much occurred in such a short amount of time that I still can’t wrap my head around it let alone decipher my notes.

However please stay tuned as I will be posting  all the Diabetesalicious™ details on Monday!  

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Woo hoo!

I am reeling too. Insanity ensued, intensity was felt, awesomeness was had. All in all, Amazing.

Looking forward to your post!

So happy I got to meet you!!

Cherise said...

What a tease...BOOOOO! just kidding, I can't wait.