Friday, March 25, 2011

The Magic Of Endorphins Brought To You By: Baby Monkey (Going Backwards On A Pig) - Parry Gripp

I'm in need of some more endorphins today. According to Life Legend, " Endorphins are natural, morphine-like compounds that raise the pain threshold, produce sedation and induce euphoria."

Basically, endorphins make you happy - They combat stress, they make your skin look brighter - and they make you naturally high - but not in the blood sugar sense of the phrase~

To quote Elle Woods: Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't.


Since I don't have time to exercise today, because of the whole having to work thing/office /Friday being the busiest day thing foe me! But lucky for me, laughter also releases endorphins (and according to some, laughter lowers blood sugar and burns calories) so I'm all for laughing !

So, in honor of it being Friday, the fabulousness of endorphins & laughter's benefits as a whole, enjoy the following & LOL to your heart's content!


And I "double dog dare you" not to sing along!


5 comments:

Frog's Mom said...

AWWW, too cute!!!! Love it! Of course, now I'll be singing that in my head all day now. LOL

Penny said...

Strangely addicting, in a very odd way. And yes, very catchy. Thank you Kel.

Kathy said...

That definitely increase my endorphin levels!! What a riiiiide!

Meri said...

I saw this on facebook, and had to rewatch it here and it gave me the same smile.

Thanks Kelly!

Renata said...

I couldn't listen to it, but the video still cracked me up. Is that what they mean by having a monkey on your back?