Thursday, June 23, 2011

So The 2011 Roche Social Media Summit Is Just About To Start.......

The 2011 Roche Social Media Summit is just about to start in 5 minutes and I can't wait!
Since I'm at the summit to represent you & your diabetes concerns, let me know what you want Roche to know and I'll pass your questions along. You can do that by leaving a comment on the blog or tweeting me at @diabetesalic.

And be sure to follow the summit on "the twitter" by following the hashtag: #dsummit.

I'm excited to be here and I promise to make the DOC proud!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I'm not on "the twitter"!! hahaha! : ) Really. ; )

Umm..can I have an app for glycemic index for food? Does that count? It's all I can think of this second. ; )

Amy@Diapeepees said...

My suggestion: Roche should put their test strips in the canister with the testing part down and the computerized part up, so it's not tainted by your fingers when you pull it out. Sometimes when I pull one out to test my son I've just prepared food, so I have to be careful not to get anything on it before I get it in the meter. I don't want the sugar reading to be off. I noticed that Abbot does that we're their strips, and I appreciate it.