Monday, July 2, 2012

Carb Free Cupcake - FOR REALZ

I'm having layout & formatting issues with blogger so my apologies in advance if the photo below is not centered!
#####
HA!! Made you look!!



Not only will I be sporting a green bracelet at Children With Diabetes  - Friends For Life, but I'll also be sporting this wonderful Diabetes Awareness Carb Free Cupcake Necklace made by Cari, or for those of you on the twitter: @c_caria (for those of you on the twitter), mom of a type 1, jewelry crafter extraordinaire and all around cool chick! 
 Anyway, Cari sent me  this necklace a few months back and I can't even begin to tell you how much I just love it! I wear it A LOT  - and pretty much everyone I come in contact with, (and diabetes or not,) tells me how pretty it is. 
I also love that she donates the money she raises from her diabetes line of jewelry to JDRF! 
Check out the rest of her store over on etsy  - YOU WILL LOVE IT!

No comments: