Wednesday, February 25, 2015

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: #Snap #SpareARose

I started my 30 day, Asante Snap insulin pump trial towards the end of 
last week - And so far, so good.
I'll keep you "posted," (see what I did there,) and write about my experience in more detail after I complete my 30 day trial - And maybe even during.
You can sign up for your free 30 day Snap trial any time you'd like and via their website: http://www.snappump.com  

AND if you click HERE and sign up before the month of February ends, Asante Solutions will make a donation to SpareARose.org  

Kerri has the results to date for the 2015 #SpareARose campaign, HERE 
and it's beautiful & inspiring. 

Sidebar: Yes, I'm wearing crazy fuzzy PJ's in the above picture & make no apologies.  They are warm; cute, toasty and it was 7 degrees on Saturday morning. 

*Full disclosure: I sit on Asante Solutions Patient Advisory Board, but all thoughts on the Asante Snap (and everything else on my blog, twitter, Facebook and Instagram) are mine and mine alone. 

No comments: