Thursday, April 14, 2016

I'm Attending The Medtronic Diabetes Advocate Forum, AKA - #medtronicDAF

Last night and today I'm attending the Medtronic Diabetes Advocate Forum - and I encourage you to follow and participate by following the #medtronicDAF hashtag on the twitter. 

If you have anything you'd like me to relay to the folks at medtronic, please feel free to leave a comment or ping me. 

Medtronic is covering my expenses including, flight, meals, lodging, etc. 
But as always, all thoughts are mine and mine alone - and I will not hesitate to share them! 

1 comment:

Richard's Rambling Review said...

Thanks for representing us, Kelly! I have used the Medtronic pump for 9 years, and I am very pleased with it, but their CGM leaves a lot to be desired. A first class company like Medtronic should have a CGM that is as accurate and reliable as their leading competitor. Are they trying to improve their Enlite sensor to make it more accurate?

Maybe this is not the type of question that is appropriate for this meeting. Don't ask if you feel it will be out of line. I love your pics of the Pacific shore. :)