Monday, November 17, 2008

So I'm Guest Host, I mean Guest Blogger at The Diabetes O.C. this week.....


So, I'm the Guest Host ( I mean Guest Blogger) over at The Diabetes O.C. this week.
Be sure to stop on over there take a look! I'll be blogging both here and there - it should be interesting and it will definitely be hectic, that's for sure! A big Diabetesaliciousness Shout Out to Gina for believing in me -THANKS GINA!

Also, Thanks to all the kind wishes regarding my Mom. She has a long road ahead of her in the next few months with several tough surgeries and a long recovery. All your thoughts and prayers are not only appreciated, but also mean the world to me and my family.

2 comments:

Scott K. Johnson said...

I enjoyed your first post there, and will most definitely have your mother (and the rest of your family) in my thoughts and prayers.

Karen said...

Very cool!! I'll be looking for your posts. :)

And my thoughts are with your mom throughout her ordeal. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.