Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 7 of Diabetes Blog Week..... What I've Learned




Well, it's day 7 of Diabetes Blog Week ( or night, since I'm posting late in the evening) and today's post is all about what I've (we) learned thanks to D Blog Week.


This week I've learned that there are so many creative, interesting and dynamic Diabetes Blogs out there in the blogosphere. Incredible blogs written by individuals with open hearts and minds, faulty pancreases, and funny bones to spare. OK, I've always know that, but damn if this week didn't reinforce all of the above facts!

I have also learned that there are new bloggers in my world who I need to get to know better.


And I've learned that my old diabetes blogger friends are up to new and wonderful diabetes tricks!

But mostly, Diabetes Blog Week has reminded me that I'm not alone in my diabetes life.

And honestly folks, that's the most wonderful thing of all!!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved this week :)

LOVE YOU!

PS -- My word verification:

"reelvabl"

This week has been reel valuable.

Mike Durbin said...

Love this post. And you too. :-)

Oh, and my word verification was a bit unpleasant.

"hypolo" WTF?

Mike Hoskins said...

Great sum-up, Kel! Incredible to see all the participating this week, reinforcing what we've long seen and known. And all the new bloggers who continue adding to this community are simply amazing. Thanks for all your posts, and overall for just what you do!

Denise aka Mom of Bean said...

Great chance to 'meet' new friend, for sure...and let the ones you love know you love them!! ;)

Meri said...

I discovered so many new blogs! And feel in love all over again with the blogs I follow faithfully!

(That includes yours. :)

Becca said...

Agreed. not alone is powerful

Heidi / D-Tales said...

This week has been great! :)

Mike said...

"You are not alone. I am here for you." I think that's from a Michael Jackson song.

Whatever.

Glad to read you this week. You're def. part of my daily reads now!

Northerner said...

I've really enjoyed the week too, and my own entry echos yours! Long live the DOC! :)

my sweet girl said...

It feels good to kno I am not alone! Nor is my daughter.

Unknown said...

Same. I really enjoyed the new blogs I found...and keeping up with my old faithfuls...GREAT WEEK fo' sho'.

And...thanks for that super sweet comment about my kid. He ROCKS!

Jane K said...

Kelly -
I'm glad you are rocking diabetes and the blog world! Good to "meet" you! I couldn't find anything interesting about my word.