Today is Halloween and it's also my 34th Diaversary, and I'm celebrating 34 years of living a diabetes life!
Regardless of any bumps in the road ( diabetes and otherwise,) I'm happy to be alive and thriving and I have SO MUCH to be grateful for.
So once again, I've made a list of the first 34 things I'm grateful that come to mind ~
Sparkles & Feathers - Even as a 3 year old Trick-Or-Treating!
1. Silver linings
2. Little victories
4. Living life
5. The ocean two days before a hurricane
6. Hugs & kisses from little ones
7. Doing better than I did before
8. DOC Meet-ups
9. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
11. Daffodils in full bloom
12. Fantastical nieces & nephews
13. Laughing so hard that I cease to make audible sounds
15. Letters & emails from those I love
16. Learning new things
17. Appreciating old haunts
18. Memories that make me smile
19. Unexpected signs that let me know that those who are no longer here are still thinking of me
20. Movies that make me laugh and or cry
21. Things that sparkle & shine
22. Peanut Butter & Jam on a spoon
25. Old friends
26. New friends
27. Blood Sugar Nirvana
28. Knowing that I will continue to use (and find) my voice
29. Precious cargo
30. Knowing that I am my mother's daughter, inside and out
31. The smell of fresh cut lavender
32. A good book
33. mac as my crack
34. Being blessed to call you my friend.
Next year is my 35th Diaversary, and I plan to celebrate in a MAJOR way - that includes YOU.
Stay tuned for details......