Monday, January 26, 2015

The Winners Of The Lilly Diabetes/Disney T1 Diabetes Books & L.L.Bean® Backpacks Are..........


Thanks to Tuesday's schedule getting moved to Monday because of the impending snowstorm, today's post was ever so slightly delayed. 
With that being said, I'm proud to announce that the 8 winners of the Lilly Diabetes/Disney Backpacks are: 
Abby Travis
Misty 
Emily Evans 
Tracy T1 D Kyson
Stacey 
Patty Knight 
Andrea Rotterman 
Lauren 
CONGRATS & please email me at: KellyKunik (at) gmail (dot) com, with your mailing addresses  by Wednesday so I can get your bookpacks out to you on Thursday! 
If I don't hear from you by Thursday morning I'll have to give your prize to someone else - And I don't want to do that. 
And if you didn't win - The books are available in digital format at: http://diabetesaliciousness.blogspot.com/2015/01/giveaway-lilly-diabetesdisney-type-1html

No comments: