Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The 2nd Annual #IwishPeopleKnewThatDiabetes Day Is Here!!!



For the second year in a row, the global DOC, (yep, I'm talking to you, and you, and YOU,) are making #IwishPeopleKnewThatDiabetes Day a success - thank-you from the bottom of my busted pancreas!
Yesterday afternoon the folks in Australia, New Zealand, and Africa kicked off things -  I started doing the happy dance around my computer & haven't stopped!

Please keep blogging, tweeting, face booking, and instagraming the #IwishPeopleKnewThatDiabetes hashtag and keep sharing your feelings.

What started out as a blog post, turned into a so much more. And every day I learn and am inspired by, your #Iwishpeopleknewthatdiabetes tweets, posts and statuses - and I hope you do to!
For tracking purposes - I'm asking that if you write a post about #IwishPeopleKnewThatDiabetes, please link back to both my blog post from Monday and my IwishPeopleKnewThatDiabetes.Org site.

And if you're interested in submitting a post, art work, photo, etc to the IwishPeopleKnewThatDiabetes websites - that would amazaballs!
Click HERE and learn how to make that happen!

No comments: