Friday, June 7, 2019

I'm Attending #ADA2019 In San Francisco And Full Disclosure



Hi guys - Happy Friday!

I’m currently writing this blog post from the first day of the American Diabetes Association’s 79th Scientific Sessions in San Francisco, CA! 

I’m excited to be attending the sessions; learning all I can, and reporting on my experiences in a series of articles on the Ascensia Diabetes Care website and just like I did last year.

When each new post is up and running on their website - I will let you know.

Full Disclosure: As I mentioned above, Ascensia Diabetes Care hired me as their Guest Reporter for ADA. 

Ascensia is covering all my expenses, (travel, lodging, meals,) and providing me with an honorarium for my time and my talent. 


As always - All thoughts are mine and mine alone. 

Follow the sessions in real time via twitter and by clicking on the #ADA2019 hashtag.
You can find me on Twitter @diabetesalish .

1 comment:

Rick Phillips said...

Have fun!! I love San Fransisco and if I were there we would be running the town.