Friday, May 16, 2008
I've been Tagged and yes, I'm mentioning Mrs. Butterworth
So, I've been tagged by Cara and here are the rules.
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 6 people to be tagged, list their names & why you tagged them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment saying “You’re it!” & to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you, so since you’re not allowed to tag me back; let me know when you are done so I can go read YOUR weird, random, facts, habits and goals.
1. I think that if push would come to shove, Miss Frangelico Bottle could kick Mrs. Butterworth's ass in a Smackdown & I'd be willing to bet money on it!
2. I LOVE Olive Oil, but I'm not really that crazy about olives - go figure?
3. I love the way real vanilla smells and tastes BIG TIME, but I hate fake vanilla scented products, like candles, perfume, room deodorizer, etc. They makes me want to gag.
4. Whenever I go to see a Musical Play, my eyes tear up during the Overture and I'm not really sure why. I think because I really do love musical theater and I'm a huge "Rogers and Hammerstein" whore. Another musical sidebar, I associate years with songs.
5. The ocean makes me happy. Like John Denver, "Sunshine on my shoulder" happy.
6. OK, this is kind of weird....but whenever I change my infusion set in my belly, (it doesn't matter which side,) I feel transferred pain on the top of my shoulder. No lie, as I insert the needle in my stomach, 9 times out of 10 I feel a sharp pain in my shoulder area - How weird is that?
7. I love raw carrots, but I don't like cooked carrots.
8. I'm an excellent dancer, but I'm somewhat clumsy when the musics not playing - And my pump adds a whole new dimension to my clumsiness. And you know what? I'm fine with it.
9. I'm an excellent public speaker and have a gift for remembering conversation, but am terrible with names. I am working on name-games.
10. My life's goal is to be happy and to live a great life.
Who I've tagged and why.
Sotty J Because he makes me laugh.
Hannah - Because she's cool and I've actually met her face to face
Windy - Because she is a Diabetic Domestic Diva
Diane - Because she says what she thinks and tells it like it is
Naomi - Because she's a blog bud & she won the Diabetesaliciousness diabetes word puzzle game and kicked my ass big time!
George - Because he's a Ninja