Saturday, December 26, 2009

Frosty The Snow.....Pig?

Frosty The Snow Pig!
Photo courtesy of my iphone

So I was out and about yesterday, on my way to various Christmas destinations when I drove by "Frosty the Snow Pig" and laughed out loud!

I stopped my car in the middle of the street, grabbed my iphone, got out of the car and took a pic.

I stood there in the middle of the street, seriously contemplating calling him "Pancetta the Holiday Snow Pig" and creating his back-story, which involved Jack Frost, maple syrup, and a chicken named Hal. Until I was jolted back into reality by the stream of cars beeping their horns and telling me to get a move on!

Frosty/Pancetta and I hope your Christmas Day was filled with love, laughter, and BACON!


George said...

That thing is something that would chase me in my dreams. SCARY!

Yay for BACON.

Jaimie said...


Cherise said...