1. Growing up is hard no matter how old you are.
2. Boluses aren't 100% spot on 100% of the time.
3. Christmas is so very different this year, but Christmas lights still make me smile.
4. Extra insulin in my fridge makes me feel safe.
5. Not all adults act like adults - This can be both a good and a bad thing.
6. I really need to eat more veggies because I’ve slacked off as of late. Which is so weird because I actually like veggies.
7. The whole “It will make you a stronger person in the end and shows what a strong character you have,” thing is indeed true, but it still doesn’t make it any easier.
8. Work is a great distraction and I need more of it.
9. Catching up is never ending.
10. Diabetes does not = being overweight, so enough with the Weight Loss Cookbook PR Pitches already! You’re really pissing me off and these pitches are starting to give me a complex: #doesthisPRPitchmakemelookfat
11. Insurance companies need to stop with the price hikes.
12. Congress needs to get their shit together, like yesterday!
13. Infusion set sites work better on my right leg then on my left leg. Go figure?
14. Goodbyes are forever.
15. My mom was right, sparkle & a little sequins do go with everything!