Thursday, September 3, 2009

"I am Diabetes Woman. Hear me roar. MEOW" OR "Oh, for goodness' sakes, get down off that Diabetes crucifix. Someone needs the wood."



Movie Quotes Diabetes Style- Round 2- WHY? Because I love movies, I love movie quotes, and I love the fact that Diabetes gives said much loved movie quotes a whole new spin~
Nobody fu**s with the Diabetes – The Big Lebowski
I do mind. The Diabetes minds. This will not stand. This aggression will not stand, man.- The Big Lebowski
"Greetings my excellent Diabetes friends." - Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure
“We're on a mission from Diabetes” - The Blues Brothers
“Don't mess with the Diabetes young man. You'll get the horns.” – The Breakfast Club
“That’s right, I’m Abe Froman- The Diabetes King of Chicago” Ferris Beuller’s Day Off
Diabetes? …Diabetes? ….Diabetes? Ferris Beuller’s Day Off
“I can’t believe I gave my Diabetes to a Geek” Sixteen Candles
'Dell Griffith Shower ring and Diabetes division." Planes,Trains, and Automobiles
Diabetes doesn't run in my family. It practically gallops." Arsenic and Old Lace
“Diabetes, DIABETEEEEEEES” A Street Care Named Desire
“I could a been a Diabetic” On the Waterfront
“Mama face it, I was the DIABETIC of all time!” Butterfield 8
“A boys best friend is his diabetes.” Psycho
Don't be stupid, be a smarty, come and join the Diabetes Party!” The Producers (1968)
"You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel Diabetic?' Well, do ya, punk?” Dirty Harry
"It's not Diabetes, Sonny. It's strictly business."The Godfather (1972)
"Use the Diabetes, Luke." Star Wars
"Oh, stewardess? I speak Diabetes” Airplane! (1980)
"He-e-e-e-re's Diabetes!” The Shining
Go ahead, make my Diabetes." Sudden Impact
"Diabetes on, Diabetes off.” The Karate Kid (1984)
"The dingo's ate my diabetes!A Cry in the Dark (1988)
"I am Diabetes Woman. Hear me roar. MEOW" Batman Returns
"Too Diabetes- and Beyond!!" Toy Story
"You had me at 'Diabetes. Jerry Maguire
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty Diabetes." Planet of the Apes
"You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'll get Diabetes on your ass! Pulp fiction
"Have fun storming the Diabetes” the Princess Bride
"Oh, for goodness' sakes, get down off that Diabetes crucifix. Someone needs the wood."
-The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert

12 comments:

Sarah and Sara said...

I wish I could say, "Diabetes on, Diabetes off.” or even, "The dingo's ate my diabetes!” But most days I just feel like saying, "Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty Diabetes."

Excellent. :)

Lora said...

Just as funny in Round Two! Hahahahahahaha

flounder said...

He took my diabetes Charlie!
-The Pope of Greenwich Village

Scott S said...

Here's what to say to someone with the big D who is going hypo: "In two mins, you won't give a sh*t about the people" (just drink the damn juice/eat the damn tablets)
-Ronny Cox (Mr. Cohagen), Total Recall (1990)

phonelady said...

Okay when i get up from RMAOTF (rolling my bleep off the floor) because I am laughing so hard , I want to say excellent post , I love it . You have a truly excellent sense of humor and have a great holiday weekend dear .

Crystal said...

Great list!!!

Diabetes can be So undude and it never ties the room together.

Those were Awesome!!

I needed that laugh.

wv: sulta
Don't make me get all sulta on your a** Diabetes....

Jaimie said...

awesomeness! :)))))))

flounder said...

BTW - I thought of you this morning when I was driving to work because I was behind a Volvo SUV with NSULIN on his license plate. I tried to take a pic with the crackberry, but it was too dark.

Apparently you and diabetes are now synonymous in my mind. Is that a bad thing?

George said...

I've got some!!!

"Bring out the Diabetic" - Pulp Fiction

"Well, F*** Diabetes gently with a chainsaw!" - Heathers

"DON'T THREATEN ME DIABETES! You're out of shape, I'll kick your a$$!" - Weird Science

And the last one...

"Baby? Is that your name? Well you know what Baby, you don't know s*** about diabetes."

wv: pucket (I am not kidding)

p.s. Most of the ones I came up with had swear words in them. Oh well..Pucket! :P

Chris Stocker said...

This is just great. I love it!

Diane J Standiford said...

LOL "You can't HANDLE the Diabetes!"

Scott K. Johnson said...

LMBO!!! You guys are too much!!