Saturday, May 19, 2012

#DBlogWeek Day 6: It's All About Familiar Faces ~




It's day 6 of Diabetes Blog Week and it's called Saturday Snapshots.
Basically all the pics posted today are diabetes related. 
And the first thing that came to mind when I read about the subject matter for this was were all the DOC faces I've been lucky enough to meet in IRL - And all the faces that I haven't meet in IRL. 

So for the sake of time, here are just a few pics of fellow DOCers that we all know and love, and that I've been able to make face time with.
And opefully I can add your picture very soon!
********
Me & the chicklet who created #DBlogWeek !
Me & some AWESOME Canadian DOCers!

D friends in the lobby of CWD Focus On Tech Conference
Photo courtesy of sixuntilme.com
D friends over drinks~
Photo courtesy of sixuntilme.com

D @ The HardRock 
D Friends

D Angels


D Cupcake LOVE In Beverly Hills
D Rocket Scientists? 

D Hugs

D twin



Simonpalooza & Cara in NYC 

Sprinkles Stare down


Roche & Friends For Life
Gracie's Gang At the Philly JDRF Walk
Diabetes Fashionistas @Tibi in Soho, NYC!
$100 of each sale of that amazing blue shirt support the DRI!



Insulin - The Discovery - NYC

4 comments:

Tricia said...

What great pics, Kelly!! Loved seeing these:) Thank you for sharing!

Sara said...

I see me!!!

(a few times)

Alison @ D-Rookie said...

I think it's so great that you got to meet fellow DOC's!!

Kerri. said...

I love these pics!!