Wednesday, June 19, 2024

I'm Attending #ada2024 Thanks To The Amazing #dedoc° / #dedocvoices

Getting my D advocacy on!

Hey diabetes peeps and the likes there of - Wanted to share that I'll be attending the American Diabetes Associations 84th Scientific Sessions in Orlando, Florisa June 20th - 24th, thanks to the generous #decoc  (an amazing international community of global diabetes advocates, helmed by and for people living the d life,)Voices Scholarship. 

The #dedoc°voices scholarship program paid for my travel; accommodation and access. 

As always, all words and thoughts I speak IRL/post across my Social Media platforms are my own. 

Follow me @diabetesalish on X (twitter,) Insta, and Facebook, and the #dedoc°

#dedoc°: Facebook, X: @dedocORG, Insta: @dedoc_org during the sessions and the search/hashtags @ the end of this post, so you can take part in the discussions online.


I promise from the bottom of my busted pancreas to do my best representing  all PWDs at ADA! 


Handy #Hashtags

#ada2024 #dedoc #dedocvoices, #doc #diabetescommunity, #diabetesonlinecomminty, #nothingaboutuswithoutus, #dadvocacy, #diabetesadvocacy, #diabetestech, #dtech, #diabetesadvocate, #t1d, #t2d, #lada, #MODY, #type1diabetes, #type2diabetes, #diabetes


No comments: