It finally happened, I've been tagged. By Rick whose bog is called Fire Horse, & who found me on his brother - in-laws blog. I don't know who his brother in law is, but apparently he's
a Type 2.
I decided since my last post was so serious, I 'd lighten it up a bit and respond to the tag.
Some of the facts have a diabetes twist, keeping up with the Diabetesaliciousness of it all.
Here they are, 7 weird facts about yours truly:
1. I favor wearing my insulin pump on my right side, even though I'm left handed.
2. I take my blood sugars by lancing myself sans the pen and just stick the lance in my finger.
I don't have times for pens and have enough crap to carry.
3. I hate handling raw chicken - freaks me out.
4. I can make a 3 leaf clover with my tongue - no lie.
5. I love peanut butter and consider it a food group - same goes for chocolate.
6. I barely like olives, but I absolutely love Olive Oil. Go figure?
7. In order to fall a sleep at night, I have to cover my face with the sheets. I don't know why,I just do.
When I called and asked my mother about it, she said that I'd been doing since I was in the crib.
Lovers and others have found it odd, yet very endearing.
I'm sure that psychologically, it means something, but I have absolutely no ideal what.
Blogs I've Tagged: