Thursday, April 16, 2009

Stop on over to the D-O-C & Thanks For Your Kind Words Yesterday!


Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I'm "Featured Blogger' over at the Diabetes OC this week. Gina's in Spain and I want to make her proud, so "La escala y me dejó sabe lo que usted piensa!" Rough translation: "Stop over and let me know what you think!"

You may, or may not think, "I'm full of it!"

I also wanted to thank all of my DOC friends for checking in on me yesterday.
My Aunt Betty's funeral was very sad and it was an emotional day for our whole family. Your kind words, emails, & tweets meant the world to me!
If you have the chance, try connecting with your Uncles & Aunts. We don't realize it always, but they are a huge part of our lives, and when they leave this earth, your world really does change forever.

For those of you on the East coast - go out and soak up the sun! After 3 days of rain, we all could use some extra vitamin D - but please Diabetesalicious compadres, wear your sunscreen!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Will definitely go check you out.

Very welcome and you are right about Uncles and Aunts, So right.

Good advice too! No rain over here but the sun Every day this week has been Fabulous!