Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Friend Amy saw 16 Doctors in 3 years Before Being Properly DX'd & Treated For Lyme Disease

Hey Guys, I wasn't going to post until tomorrow, but when I read my friend Amy Tiehel's inspiring post, I had to share it with you!

I've known Amy for over 10 years and she's amazing woman. Talented, smart as a whip, incredibly beautiful and down to earth. We in Jersey refer to her type as : Good People!

Unfortunately for Amy, she became VERY sick 3 years ago while living in LA, and no matter what Dr. she went to, no one would listen to her.

Amy fought to be seen and fought to have her voice as a patient be heard, and I truly believe that her story will inspire everyone who read it! Regardless if they have Lyme Disease, diabetes, or just a feeling deep in their gut that something is wrong - Even though they've seen a multitude of doctors & have been diagnosed with a multitude of different disease/ chronic illnesses - all most all of them, WRONG!

Amy writes a blog called: Lymeadvokit.blogspot.com and that's where she wrote this amazing amazing letter to the 16 Doctors that she's seen in the past 3 years - Be prepared to be blown away!!!


Amy- You're such an incredible inspiration and I'm so proud and honored to call you my friend!!!!

No comments: