Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Quotes Revisited

Because sometimes I get all types of inspiration (both diabetes inspiration and non D related) from quotes and like to post them on the bloggy every now and then!

Here are some quotes I've recently discovered or rediscovered and taken inspiration from
and I hope that they inspire you as much as they continue to inspire me~
#######


"I began to realize how important it was to be an enthusiast in life. He taught me that if you are interested in something, no matter what it is, go at it at full speed ahead. Embrace it with both arms, hug it, love it and above all become passionate about it. Lukewarm is no good. Hot is no good either. White hot and passionate is the only thing to be"
— Roald Dahl (My Uncle Oswald)

"Life Ain't a track meet - It's a marathon." Ice Cube


"Matilda said, "Never do anything by halves if you want to get away with it. Be outrageous. Go the whole hog. Make sure everything you do is so completely crazy it's unbelievable..." Roald Dahl (Matilda)


“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” - Confucious

“Many of life’s failures are people who had not realized how close they were to success when they gave up.” Thomas A Edison

“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life’s about creating yourself.” - George Bernard Shaw

"I get by with a little help from my friends." - The Beatles


No comments: