Thursday, April 5, 2012

Medtronic Diabetes Advocate Forum Visual Teasers & The Post before "The Post."

I'm still gathering all of my many thoughts on the 2nd annual Medtronic Diabetes Advocate Forum.
It was a lot of info to process in a short amount of time spent with an amazing group of people.
Terms like Diabetes Advocacy; Closed Loop,Rocket Scientists, AP, CGMs, My Sentry, Lenny The Lion, Build A Bear, Life of A Child, diabetes and children in a third world country, patch pumps, living with diabetes and dealing with a diabetes life 24X7 were all discussed - And much more.
There was also some chatter on the down-low about the existence of an urban myth/legend called the Sprinkles Cupcake Vending Machine.
I can't wait to share all of the above with you, and then some!
So as I gather my thoughts on all of the above (And then some,) in a brand new living space while simultaneously cleaning out and closing on the sale of my mom's house in less than 3 days time, I thought I'd give you two visual teasers of my time at the Forum & in California until my "real post" goes up next week!

Presentation by the fabulous Diabetes Dad/ Medtronic Engineer Lane Desborough


The Sprinkles Cupcake Vending Machine - It does exist!
It was out of cupcakes, but it exists!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I see my head in that pic! I'm famous! LMBO