Late post today, please forgive~
I was feeling a bit stuck on a today’s topic. I’m working on several posts at once and doing the whole day job thing,and I just couldn’t wrap my head around a topic for today.
So I decided to cheat and check the Search Terms in my statcounter and I found my inspiration.
Now most of the search terms I get- for the most part. But ( and no pun intended here..OK, maybe) one search term in particular leaves me scratching my head and wondering W.T.F?
- Dr. Oz on Oprah about diabetes: OK, we need to talk, BIG TIME
- Diabetesaliciousness: Why hello there, welcome to the diabetesaliciousness of it all~
- Roche Diabetes Blogger: I don't blog for Roche, but I did attend the New Media Summit
- Diabetesaliciousness: See above
- Dear mom and Dad thank you letter: I don't know how they did it, but I'm grateful!
- Kelly Kunik: GUILTY~
- Gym Locker rooms: Oh no she didn’t! YES, she really did.
- Kelly blog insulin pump: Are you talking to me?
- Brother caresses buttocks of sister: Yes, REALLY. Can I just say Pirate Girls get a bad rap and this would be where the W.T.F came into play.
- Dr Oz and diabetes: Dr. Oz, we need to talk~
- Pirate girls kick butt: Why yes indeed, pirate girls absolutely kick butt!
- Platypus pictures: God bless the platypus!