Saturday, November 27, 2010

And Now For Something Completely Different!



Photo courtesy of my iPhone and one crazy Bouncy Ride!

Yeah, I actually took this photo in October, at a children's bouncy ride at a farm that had hayrides, a petting zoo and a corn maze - I kid you not!
Let's just say I thought it looked like anything butt a children's ride.

Am I crazy?

Photo courtesy of my iPhone~

Correction, it's actually the exit/tip (And NO, I'm not even going to attempt a Mohel or Proctologist joke) of the Children's Bouncy ride.

And you know what? I'm NOT typing another word~

5 comments:

Penny said...

Well all I can say is that you don't see that every day at a children's event. I'm not sure I have the words for it... I had better stop.

Unknown said...

Wow. That's quite an exit tip.

Ronnie the poor diabetic said...

O lord ladies get your collective minds out of the gutter lol

Cherise said...

Speechless-

Meri said...

So. Wrong.

Period.