Friday, July 1, 2011

The "Best of The 'Betes blogs" Results Are In & A Shout Out To The "You Can Do This" Project!



Well, the votes were tallied and the results for the first official "Best of The 'Betes Blogs" are in!

And be sure to submit your July votes for Best of the 'Betes Blogs to bestbetesblogs@gmail.com
I'm going to try and submit to the Best of the 'Betes Blogs every time I read a post that inspires me - Which means the Best of the 'Betes Blog folks are going to be getting a whole hell of a lot of emails from me!

YES. YOU. CAN.

On a different diabetes note, have you submitted your video for the "You Can Do This Project" yet? I have and so have others!
So... what the heck are you waiting for! GO DO IT RIGHT NOW! Seriously, stop reading my blog and go make your video - I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

78 entries and counting... WE CAN DO THIS! :)