Friday, June 8, 2012

I'm Off To #ADA2012 - Do You Have Any Questions That You'd Like Me To Ask?

Hey guys! I'm off to ADA in "The City of Diabetes Love" (Philly,) today and I'm really excited! 


There's going to be a tremendous amount to do; see, learn, experience and report back on!
And I'm going to do my absolute best to represent the #DOC and patients both on-line and off - And I hope to make you proud!


You can follow the ADA hashtag on the twitter: #ADA2012 and I'll be tweeting live (it's the only way to tweet!) from both my twitter account: @diabetesalish and the Roche account: @accuchek_us 


FYI: Any tweets from the Roche account ending in  the "k2" are from me and are my very own thoughts, my very own miss-spelled words, my very own everything!


And lastly but most importantly, If there's anything at all you'd like me to ask or inquire about at ADA, you can post your question here, or if it's under 140 characters, shoot me a tweet on either account and I'll do my best to get it answered for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly - REPRESENT! I want to know about the new ultra-long acting insulin Novo-Nordisk is cooking up out there in the Low Countries. So far I've only seen it pushed as a Type II treatment. Are there applications in mind for Type I? Could it be combined with Lantus and our fast-acting insulins of choice to make some sort of super-potent synthetic insulin machine? Or will it just turn our skin green and create a breed of insulin-crazed mutants allergic to the sun? Thanks!