First: The response to Friday's blog post re: people with diabetes who were hit hard by Sandy & who are in need of D supplies was stellar!
DOCers, you guys hit it out of the park with your generosity!
I've received a ton of emails from people more than willing to donate diabetes supplies to PWDs in the Rockaway's and surrounding areas. THANKS SO MUCH,GUYS & keep the good karma going - You are helping so many!
If YOU have any supplies you'd like to donate, email me at: email@example.com & I'll email you Stacey Hodes Nagel's home address.
Speaking of good karma and all that goes with it tomorrow starts four days of Diabetesalacious Giveaways and I'm incredibly excited!!
Personally, I'm a big fan of each of the prizes that have been generously donated & have tried and love them all!
Here's how the Diabetesalicious Holiday Giveaway works:
1. Each day for the next four days I will write a post about that day's giveaway(s).
2. If you're so inclined to enter that giveaway - Please leave a comment on said post.
3. If you want to up your chances, you can also tweet/retweet about the giveaway - Just make sure I'm cc: on the tweet: @diabetesalish - Also, there's no limit to how many prizes you can win - So enter every day if you'd like!
4. All the comments/ tweets will be thrown together in a draw generator and the winners get picked that night
5. That night @ 9pm, EST, I'll post the winner(s) name(s) on the Diabetesaliciousness Facebook page as well as posting their names on the next day's post.
5. Winners must email me their addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org) or DM them, via the facebook. Once you do that, the prize(s) will be shipped out and arrive at your door in the very near future--
Why I'm doing this: You guys have been for me so much, especially this past year & I just wanted to say "Thank-you." So.... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!