So the Meme of Fours/the meme about FOURS is going around - First I read it on Scully's blog, then on Stephen's , Rachel, Kerri & Jeff's blogs.
So OK, my turn and here it goes~
######1. Four names people call me other than my real name:
- Kel and Kel-bel
- Global Communications Manager for an IT company
- Audience Coordinator for a PBS Cooking Show
- Independent Theater Company's Community Liaison for the City of Philadelphia - I was also a member of the theater company.
- Enchanted April
- My Man Godfrey - The 1936 version starring William Powell & Carole Lombard
- The King’s Speech
- All Wes Anderson Movies
- The Help
- Every book written by L.M. Montgomery
- Shop Girl
- Southern New Jersey, a.k.a., South Jersey
- Philadelphia - various neighborhoods
**Any recommendations re: where to move would be greatly appreciated as I’m ready to change things up.
6. Four Places I’ve visited:
- Brussels, Belgium
- Florence, Italy
- Toronto, Canada
- Liver in any form
- Not a huge fan of lamb - I don’t hate, I just don’t love. I’m never like: Hey, let’s have lamb! But I do enjoy a good gyro or moussaka every now and then.
- Blue fish. YUCK
- Pigs feet because PIGS FEET.
- Jersey tomato in all forms, especially Jersey Tom sandwiches. Slice a Jersey tomato fresh off the vine, sliced onion and lettuce and stack them on bread, sprinkling each with sea-salt and pepper and a generous amount of Hellman’s Mayo between the layers and fresh bread - Ezekiel gluten free bread works great for the gluten free version .
2. All cheeses, except for American cheese.
4. Red wine & Presecco - not mixed in the same glass ;)
*Bonus - cupcakes with vanilla and coconut creamed cheese icing.
- The Mindy Project
- Downton Abbey
- Key & Peele
- A to Z ;)
- Seeing my first daffodil & no more snow!
- The UnConference
- Seeing my family - I miss them.
- "Holy crap!"and or "Oh, shit!"
- "I need to test/ bolus/eat something/do a site change."
- "You got this!"
- "I love you." If you love someone tell them while they are alive to hear it.
Come live in Louisville KY. Great foodie scene, can give you a great recommendation for an endo, and we are all super nice!
Post a Comment