So, I'm deep in the middle of writing several posts and decided to take a break. I was fooling around with my statcounter and was checking out my "recent keyword activity." I found the following phrases (with highlighted links) that brought some folks to Diabetesaliciousness recently.
Most I totally get, and a few - I totally don't.
1. "What is doing better, trop-a-rocka or compassion berry?"
Well, if you could actually find Tropa Rocka in the stores, I think it would be a draw!
2. "If I fly, will I have a problem with my insulin pump on the airplane or airport?"
3. Diabetesaliciousness - HELLO!
4. "Increasing basal rates after a hydrocortisone injection" IS A MUST.
5. "Kelly Kunik" Yes, that would be me.
6. "Dr. Oz Diabetes Show" MAJOR FAIL.
7. "Thanking Parents. " I cried when I wrote this, I still cry when I read it, & I mean every word. And I still haven't showed it to my mom.
8. "Left hand keyboards in Ontario, Canada." OK, I have no Idea why it brought people to this post, but I'm glad it did!
9. "Sugar Makes me angry." No, THIS makes me angry!
10. Dear Diabetes Guilt - I cried when I wrote THIS post, and I still cry when I read it. But I am no longer sorry for being a person with diabetes - I am proud - and have been for quite some time~